Accepted [TTT] [Fun Rounds] Two Fun Round Bugs

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
Affected Services:
TTT​

Title:
[Fun Rounds] Two Fun Round Bugs​

Description:
  1. Team Death Match instantly terminates due to some underlying issues with the new team-based spawn points.
  2. Going into spectator on bomb rush breaks things.

Reproduction Steps:
Self-explanatory.​

Demonstration:

Torbjörn

Crescent Plus
Sorry, I should've elaborated more on the bomb rush mode: basically going into spectator with the bomb will drop a bomb with a fuse of zero seconds that people pick up and instantly die. Also, the number of bombs calculation may be messed up when people spectate? Towards the end of the round there could be 3 people left and all three have a bomb.

Flire

Penguins > Pigeons
Headhunters on roy the ship yesterday broke too, some spawned under the map, some spawned up in the sky, some of us spawned in a massive pile ontop of eachother all stuck and using a p250 was great fun

Torbjörn

Crescent Plus
Headhunters on roy the ship yesterday broke too, some spawned under the map, some spawned up in the sky, some of us spawned in a massive pile ontop of eachother all stuck and using a p250 was great fun
That might have something to do with the custom spawns. However, none of the spawns that I placed are up in the air so IDK what to tell ya.

Sindre

Crescent Plus

i spawned exactly where my spectator camera was facing, not sure if it was a coincidence or what

Reactions: Mist
Status
Not open for further replies.