Accepted [TTT Staff] Acnologia (STEAM_0:0:134480594)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GioGio

Shining Justice
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Acnologia
STEAM_0:0:134480594 | Acnologia👑#3642 | UTC+5

Your Application
Hey, I'm Acno, that one forum lurker. Here to attempt to staff again, if allowed to.

I'll answer the questions proposed in the application guide and then give you some nice info about myself so you get to know me better if you don't.

How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?

I can dedicate the required amount of 10 hours per week at the minimum, and more if required of me. I can most definitely commit myself to staffing in the long run; probably atleast 3 months. I currently go to college and get out earlier than other students due to my experience in the fields I'm studying and as such I have plenty of time to staff here. Hell, I manage to play over 20 hours of League a week, I think I can dedicate 10 of those to League haha.

Do you know our gamemode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?

I know Crescent's rules quite well as they are similar to SGM and I have around over a year and a half's worth of experience as staff there. I did well as mod here last time and I expect to do the same again. If you were to ask me any questions pertaining to the rules I can say with confidence that I can answer them all. andrewca79 was my admin last time on Crescent and you can confirm that from him.

How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of a role?

I handle pressure quite well. I know I've kind of been seen as a troll recently but that's mostly because I wasn't expecting to apply so soon after Crescent relaunched. Many people that know me know that if I'm commited as staff to a community, I partake in all matters with enthusiasm. I am quite active on the forums and Discord and try to communicate a lot in-game.

What skills do you bring to the table that can make you into a solid candidate? What can you do to help us make Crescent better?

I believe that in terms of skills, I bring knowledge of the rules, communication and enthusiasm onto the table that Crescent offers. Looking at the application roster I see many faces that are easily more safer and reliable picks than me however due to my nature. I can't exactly do much to make you better except to provide useful quips now and then and keeping your servers staffed when required. I can interact with the community however and make sure that they feel welcome.

How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?

I think my reputation is fine as a whole. My discipline history is a bit iffy on SGM, but over here it's as clean as marble tiling in hospitals. I don't believe any of these things to be an issue when applying here.

I've mostly stayed out of the Gmod picture for half a year and have only recently due to Crescent, have begun enjoying it again. I'd like to thank you for the good content you've provided to achieve such a feat. If I've seemed a bit immature recently, you're always free to ask or DM me about it and ask to tone it down a bit. I can assure you that when I'm required to be professional, I very much am.

I know how to handle evidence and reports and can go through them very quickly. I can also handle forum reports with ease due to how much time I usually have on my hands. I've deleted my prior evidences from the last run at Crescent but over the course of my time as staff last time I'd accumulated over 60gigabytes of recordings and 3k screenshots of reports and related mattter.

My time zone is UTC+5.5 so that enables me to be on at odd hours in both the EU and NA.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application(or atleast this last line in this part if you're like most people). I look forward to the future.

fyi I was peer pressured into doing this so you can blame this guy

Relevant Experience
Former Moderator(x1) and Administator of a now dead prophunt Gmod server(Crazy for Bananas).
Former Moderato(x1) of a prophunt TF2 server which is now dead.
Former Moderator(x3), Part-Time Moderator(x1) and Administrator(x1) of Serious Gmod(TTT).
Former Game Master(x1) of Crescent v1(TTT) as well as Game Master for Crescent's Minecraft server.
Current Administrator(on 2) and Moderator(on 1) on 3 Discord servers.
Held a job temporarily this year as Junior Manager for a custom PC building place near me. Decent pay, had to manage a team of 15 people along with my superior.
Also was a tutor to a group of kids along the ages of 12-16 for their Olympiad examinations.​

Availability
I'm available at any time I'm on. There's really no strict time schedule I have(or can have, for that matter). I'd say it'd mostly be during the night hours of NA but I occasionally can hop on around NA's afternoon times as well.​

Status
Not open for further replies.