Denied [TTT Staff] Blink144p (STEAM_0:1:53882184)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blink144p

Lurker
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Blink144p
STEAM_0:1:53882184 | 乃ㄥ丨几k#0770 | UTC

Your Application
Hi!

My name is Luke but I go by Blink, I first of all want to express how much i love the crescent community, I have longed for a place where I not only feel welcomed, but at home, it is a real escape for me personally, all the players are amazing and I have made a lot of friends, including people like; Piegon, Torbjörn, PeepoSad, Zax, Nebula, Leif, F4DD3, Miggo and many others.

The main thing I would bring to the team would definitely be my desire to help people, I get thorough enjoyment from listening to what people have to say and being a friend to everyone who needs one.

I think that this opportunity would help me grow more personally than anything, I could definitely learn a lot from crescent and being a moderator.

Thank you for taking your time to read through my application,
Luke​

Relevant Experience
My experience in management and customer service is exceptional, I was a manager for a bar leading a small team for many months being trained on how to deal with complaints and people skills in general.

I have also managed a Discord server in the past.​

Availability
I am very active in the server, I work nights but I have decided to take some time off work for now, but I can be active at nearly all times across both servers respectively​

Status
Not open for further replies.