Pending [TTT Staff] CommunistLawyer (STEAM_0:1:69778296)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

CommunistLawyer

Lurker
Crescent Lite
TTT Staff Application
CommunistLawyer
STEAM_0:1:69778296 | CommunistLawyer#7739 | UTC-6

Your Application
My name is Tristan. My gamer name is CommunistLawyer. I have played TTT for a long period of time in the past. I have had much experience staffing and just playing TTT on other servers. I stopped playing due to most servers not really lasting in the long run. Last server I staffed for was called After Hours Gaming and I was a moderator for that server. I enjoy staffing for TTT servers. The Cresent Community is very friendly and I would enjoy being able to be apart of the staff team. ( I will gladly accept this being declined as long as it was looked at :) )

Also this application will be bland in color because if I dare touch the colors you will have a stroke.​

Relevant Experience
I have staffed for several of servers. It has been a few years since I last played Garry's Mod so I have trouble recalling most of the server names. One server was After Hours Gaming. I've ranged from mod to senior mod. If me having trouble recalling causes any trust issues I do understand and I apologize for not being able to recall the servers I have staffed for.​

Availability
I will be 100% and depressingly honest with everyone. I kind of have no life when it comes to gaming currently and I have currently been on this server non-stop for the last few days since this application was made.​