Pending [TTT Staff] Demon (STEAM_0:0:142928743)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon

Certified Gamer
Crescent Infinity
TTT Staff Application
Demon
STEAM_0:0:142928743 | DemonOoOLegion#9673 | UTC-5

Your Application
Hey, it's Demon. I've been playing with you cool kids over here in Crescent TTT for a few months now. I've been very active, so I've gotten to know a good amount of you by now.

I hardly ever have issues with anyone and most of the ones I've had I've resolved. As a member of the staff team, I'll be able to recognize when things are getting out of hand and I need to call in extra staff to maintain control. I'll also be able to help the newer players learn the rules and figure out how to play the wonders of CTTT. As staff I'll be sure to promote a fun environment and keep the peace to the best of my ability.

Side note: I'm not sure if this is obvious but I'm fluent in English as it is my main language.

The only disciplinary history I've had was with RDM which was pretty much all accidental or me being mistaken. I do have one karma ban but that was only because the karma system doesn't know what a valid KOS is.

Anyways, thank you for your time.
Until we meet again,
Demon

Relevant Experience
I don't have a background in staffing GMOD servers, but I have some experience staffing small discord servers with me and my friends. But hey, you gotta start somewhere. I do have 340 hours on GMOD with pretty much all of it being on TTT, so I know my way around the gamemode and the rules. I also know how to use the RDM log and death scenes.

Availability
I'll be able to play pretty much whenever I'm not doing school work and am not sleeping. So on weekdays I'll probably be able to play between 4pm/5pm - 11pm/12am, with the exception being Wednesday where I'll be able to play probably around 12pm - 2pm and then 4pm/5pm - 11pm. On weekends I'll be able to play pretty much whenever I need to during the day (9am - 12pm or something). All times are in EST. Also, during school time I will be able to be on discord and/or the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.