Accepted [TTT Staff] ErionDelta (STEAM_0:0:25360607)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriana

OMEGALUL FURRY STAFF OMG
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
ErionDelta
STEAM_0:0:25360607 | Eriana#3473 | UTC-4

Your Application
I'd like to apply to the Crescent.gg moderation team, as I want to help the server thrive and succeed. I have previous moderation/administration experience with GMod/Discord servers, as well as some minor coding experience. I have experience in knowing how to use mod utilities, such as a console, or other moderation plugins like ULX. On top of that, I also have knowledge with capturing scenes for evidence, as well as use with the F8 end-round manager. I would be able to bring fresh eyes to the staff team, as well as give an Eastern US-based moderator to the team. Lastly, I would also be able to bring my previous experience to the staff team. I appreciate you reading this application, and here's hoping!​

Relevant Experience
I have experience with the following:
  • Moderation within a community
  • Administration within a community
  • Moderation within a discord
  • Helping dissolve potentially hostile situations
  • Helping maintain a fun environment, while still keeping up with the rules

Availability
I am available pretty much from around 8:30 AM EST to around 7:30 PM EST any day of the week until further notice, and unless otherwise stated, I am available pretty much all day. Unless otherwise stated beforehand, I can dedicate as much time as necessary to complete a task that is requested of me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.