Denied [TTT Staff] Floof (STEAM_0:1:98520851)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virunas

She/Her
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Floof
STEAM_0:1:98520851 | Floof#0001 | UTC-8

Your Application
Heyo, I'm Floof.

I am going to answer the prompts from the application guide.

How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties?

I am looking to staff anywhere from 2 months to 8 months, and for however long I am to be staff if I make it, then I will commit to doing so. If I can't go above and beyond the requirements then I will step down for someone who can.
The reason I am cutting it off at 8 months is because in September I will be leaving to take my gap year and travel. I currently have a 9-hour weekly commitment in my school's music program, but other than that I am pretty much free.

Do you know our gamemode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?

I know for a fact that I have memorized all of the rules. Interpretations of the rules can sometimes get me but I'm pretty good about this.

How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of a role?

I deal with community drama pretty well most of the time. I have had hiccups at SGM but I know that I am past those. I know that I can handle this kind of a role. I thrive under a slight amount of pressure.

What skills do you bring to the table that can make you into a solid candidate? What can you do to help us make Crescent better?

Some skills that make me a solid candidate would be that I am a fast learner, take criticism well, have a good sense of knowledge about the rules, and follow my duties very closely.

How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?

In this community, I would say my reputation is really good for those who know me. I know I have had problems at SGM, but they do not reflect what I am currently.​

Relevant Experience
Sentinel (Lead Admin/Director) on a discord server
Owner of my own discord server (lol)
Ex - Moderator for Serious Gmod​

Availability
Monday: 7:30 pm - 11
Tuesday 4:30 pm - 7:30, 8:30 - 11
Wednesday 9:30 - 11
Thursday 4:30 - 11
Friday 9:30 - 11
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day​