Pending [TTT Staff] Hazard (STEAM_0:0:50690767)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard

Darnell gonna get ya!
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Hazard
STEAM_0:0:50690767 | Hazard#5559 | UTC-6

Your Application
Hello! I'm hazard. Most of you have known me for the last 3 months since I started to regularly play, some people don't really like me and some do, but people can change and i have become good friends with a few people that I feel didn't like me at first. I try to make people laugh by doing little bits or just saying stupid shit lol so please excuse anything I say that sounds pretty out there. I'm applying for staff because I was encouraged by other players and members to apply. I play everyday for at least 6 hours each day, have learned all the rules and have a backup of them in a notepad file i saved and i enjoy talking to everyone here. If i get into it with someone I will try to put that behind me and see them for the good instead of their past mistakes. ( people can change) I DO NOT expect to be accepted but who knows maybe I will become Flire 2.0. Either way have fun gaming and remember to take water breaks guys!​

Relevant Experience
I have been a mod in Tier 2 TTT for 10 months now and I have had mod experience in 3 twitch channels, one of those being JoshOG.​

Availability
I can be pinged on discord at any time of the day, but I am usually playing for 6 to 10 hours a day unless I'm on Rocket League or playing other games with friends.​

Status
Not open for further replies.