In Progress [TTT Staff] ItsMcLovin (STEAM_0:0:45781715)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
ItsMcLovin
STEAM_0:0:45781715 | McLovin#6950 | UTC-7

Your Application
I've been playing Gmod for almost a decade now, and between the DarkRP, CWRP, and TTT servers I've played and staffed, I know the ins and outs of what makes a Garry's Mod server click and what people expect from their staff. With the experience that I have, on top of my willingness to learn more about how to better staff and my dedication to the community, I feel that becoming a Trial Moderator would be an excellent idea. I've been a part of this community for a few months now and I'm confident that I can take the next step and give staff a go.

As to why I should be accepted, my aforementioned experience can speak for itself and because I am not working at the moment, I have a lot of free time that I can dedicate to being staff as well. With all that being said, if given the opportunity to be a Trial Moderator, I would absolutely make the most of it, dedicating time to learning how to best execute on my duties, and respecting the chain of command, hopefully inspiring other players to do the same

Thank you for reviewing my application, and if there are any questions feel free to ask me through Discord as I am always around my phone to respond.​

Relevant Experience
Administrator on Tamewater Clone Wars RP
Administrator on Thunder Gaming TTT
Administrator on Royal Yakuza TTT
Moderator on The Cubics Gaming Clone Wars RP
Moderator on The Cubics Gaming WWII RP
Trial Moderator on Moat TTT​

Availability
Almost every day for at least a few hours during primetime/late night hours​

Status
Not open for further replies.