In Progress [TTT Staff] kuddeN (STEAM_0:0:38795369)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

kuddeN

Trainee Moderator
TTT Staff Application
kuddeN
STEAM_0:0:38795369 | kuddo#7273 | UTC+1

Your Application
Hello!

I go by the name of kuddeN on here and after some time of considering, I've decided to apply as a moderator and do my contribution to this community.
One of the main reasons why I wanted to apply for a moderation post was that I really, really do like this server and the many people, both new and old that I have had the pleasure to call a friend. I would like to give something back to this server and help keep this community grow, keep it good and most importantly, keep it fun for everyone.

> How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?

- I will always prioritise my personal life first. But once I'm done with my own task and there are people on the server, I want to do my responsibility and help moderate the people on it.
As everyone is aware of, there is currently a not so small pandemic going on in the world at the moment that could go on for a long time. So more free time is even more prevalent, as I can balance personal life and CTTT moderation.

> Do you know our game mode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?

- Out of the 1460 hours I've spent playing Garry's Mod, 90% of those hours has been spent playing the TTT game mode on various different servers so I would consider myself knowledgable of the basic rules that many other TTT server has and the ones that Crescent has.
I've also have had the pleasure of being friends with plenty of the staff members on Crescent and I've learnt from them for the various rules and punishment that this server has.

> How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of role?

- Over the years, I have become much, much more confident in myself and my way of communication with others over the years.
I've also (for short time) a mod before on one of my most played on TTT server (which unfortunately shut down some years ago) so I have had to talk to some not so fun players, evaluate the situation and make a responsible decision and I always like to keep my cool during those times.

> How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?

-I very much dislike being a bad sport.
I believe that both in real life and in the virtual world, having good manner and treating others and yourself with respect is one of the best qualities anyone could have.
On the server I've had zero bans, I few slays (so long ago I can't even remember when) and been active, friendly and well known by most.

/kuddeN​

Relevant Experience
As I said, I used to be for a mod on a server called Traitors Paradise (Carney, I current mod knows what it is) that I always played on.
That mod experience was though for a short time, but it was a popular one for the time being.
That, plus the time I played on the Crescent server, plus the experience I've gotten to take notice of from other moderators, is what I think makes a good relevant mod experience.​

Availability
If times goes as it currently flows, then I have the best availability during the evening time of my time zone (UTC+1) for most days of the week as I am pretty active on steam and play usually play Gmod 30-120 minutes on weekdays, 50-180 minutes on weekends if not more.​