Denied [TTT Staff] Leo (STEAM_0:0:84869945)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite

The Reaper
Banned
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Paradox
STEAM_0:0:84869945 | Paradox | Agent Of The Rose 🥀#0001 | UTC-6

Your Application
There are a few points I would like to cover within this section of the application and will be breaking it down into the following sections.

1. Who I am And My Background
2. My Skills And Experience
3. Why I feel You Should Select Me
4 Closing Statements

Part One Who I Am And My Background:
Who am I? My real name is Bergen, I am currently 19 and will be 20 this February, I am currently working a full-time job from 1-10 pm Cst, I have played Garry's Mod since early 2014 and know the in's and outs of it, I also know many of the current community members and have for a long time, these include but are not limited to. Veri, Opalium, Pigeon (Luna), Siddo, Bubonic, and Ruki.

Part Two My Skills And Experience:
As I have stated above I have been playing Garry's Mod since 2014! So one could deduce I have plenty of knowledge of rules and management. Well, you'd be right! I have used the damage logs addon on crescent extensively and know the ins and outs of how it works and how to use it efficiently! I also have a knack for memorizing rules to a T! Some other skills I have is the ability to handle pressure well when it comes to tense situations, and am able to make the correct judgment swiftly and accurately even under pressure! I am also viewed as fairly friendly and love getting to know players and make new friends! I am always trying to help out new players when possible. I'd like to conclude this part by saying overall I have around a year of staffing experience and would like to help out Crescent a lot more!

Part Three Why You Should Select Me:
I feel you should select me not just because of my experience or knowledge but because I am not doing this just to have the r I wanna be staff to help out players even more, with me making Garry's Mod my main game for the next year or two I feel I wanna stay with Crescent from now on not only because of how Opalium handles situations but just the quality of the servers, updates, and content. I am actively working on bettering myself and am playing more and more so I hope to see some of you in-game!​

Relevant Experience
Moderator On SGM Twice (3 Month Tenures As TTT Staff)
Moderator On SGM One (4 Month Ish Tenure As DR Staff)
Previous Experience Running My Own Server And Handling Rule Breakers​

Availability
Monday:
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
10:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Tuesday:
8:00 Am - 8:00 PM
Wednesday:
10:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Thursday: