Denied [TTT Staff] Lucky Ducky (STEAM_1:1:225150252)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Ducky

Lurker
TTT Staff Application
Lucky Ducky
STEAM_1:1:225150252 | Lucky Ducky#7774 | UTC-5

Your Application
Knowledge/Experience/Quality's
I would make a great fit for the staff team because I play a lot of Gmod. I do not have any experience but I would like to try just to help the community be a better place. I would really like to be staff because I play a lot at night so If there are any late night RDMers, I can be on to deal with it. I have a lot of time on Gmod and on TTT, in general. I think I would be a great fit for the staff team not only because I'm active, but I'm respectful, polite, and I am familiar with the rules. I know the report format and what to do with certain situations, I would have to get used to it as it's a little different to me. I staffed on other games as well as Gmod and forums. I deal with stress very well, any situation wont cause me anger or fear of loosing my job. I may not have much experience but I've learned to collect evidence from suspected players effectively. I'd like to take part in helping the community grow by removing the players that have broken certain rules. I look forward to hopefully assisting in Crescents community.​

Relevant Experience
I don't, only on discord and in forums. I do want to try my best to retrieve some experience here and get taught by some of the other wonderful staff members.​

Availability
Most likely in the morning to late night. 11:30 AM-9:00 PM on weekdays, but on weekends probably around Noon to midnight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.