Accepted [TTT Staff] MemeDaddy (STEAM_0:0:98973514)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemeDaddy

HeheXd
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
MemeDaddy
STEAM_0:0:98973514 | MemeDaddy6669#8296 | UTC-5

Your Application
Hello i'm MemeDaddy and I love TTT.

I also like neat lists so I will be using the template provided!

How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?
- I can see myself doing this jazz for months. I am currently active duty army and still log about 50+ hours a week on Gmod. Sure I am a bit busy at times due to the nature of being active duty, but I always find time for the things I love.

Do you know our gamemode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?
- I would like to imagine that I have an above average understanding of CTTT's rules!

How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of a role?
- I thrive under pressure! I am a people person and love new encounters with new people.

What skills do you bring to the table that can make you into a solid candidate? What can you do to help us make Crescent better?
-I think my unique way of communicating and playing Gmod can go a long way! I am also super active online and I am always eager to learn.

How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?
- Oh man, everyone who knows me knows I have a stellar reputation. Although I did go through a little spout of AFKing a bit longer than usual, but I have worked through that!​

Relevant Experience
When it comes to online jazz I do not have much. I was a T-mod on SGM shortly but then life happened.
When it comes to non-internet stuff I was the senior medic at my unit.
Hopefully after all this is said and done I will have loads of experience when it comes to staffing!​

Availability
I am usually online after 5pm Eastern standard time. During this time i tend to log at least 2 hours a weekday and a whole lot more on weekends.​

Status
Not open for further replies.