Denied [TTT Staff] MisterWhy (STEAM_0:1:124333092)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterWhy

TTT Staff Application
MisterWhy
STEAM_0:1:124333092 | MisterWhy#5975 | UTC-4

Your Application
Background/How I found out or heard about Crescent:
Well, I got into TTT just about a year and a half ago. And right off the bat I joined Moat.gg I've had a great time playing on there, staffing, and getting to know various players. A while ago on moat I did see a person with a crescent profile picture and I did wonder about what it was. After that I never heard about it again. As of recently I started hearing about crescent from Methelin, and now that I'm here I love it! You guys incorporate a lot of new elements moat never did. Attachments, end of round themes, custom jihad sounds etc... I also think it would be very neat to be able to help out with Crescent as it grows and thrives.

Why I like staffing/My drive:

Staffing is very dear to me. Playing TTT by itself is fun but after becoming a staff member it feels empty for me. Not being able to help players and remove RDMers. I want to make TTT a better place by policing the servers and giving players a sense of safety.

Additional Information:
If I'm in a stressful situation I react calmly and deal with each situation/report as it comes to me. I make my best effort to handle any and every situation the correct way. If I don't know how to handle something I ask someone a peer or someone above me in the chain-of-command. Once in a while I do mess up but it's only human. I take things in stride and use my mistakes to better how I handle a similar situation in the future.​

Relevant Experience
Well, I am currently an Administrator on Moat.gg.
I've already been informed you guys don't support staffing moat while being staff on crescent so if I get accepted I will be resigning. I've already spoken to Helix about this.
I was staff on moat twice.
First period being from 10/22/18 - 5/15/19
I stayed only as a Moderator during that time on Moat.
Second period was from 8/12/19 - Current Date

Here are some examples of my work on moat:
Before Moat wiped the ban list - https://gyazo.com/fd4dff7a783556caa170cc448774a35a
From handling numerous complaints - https://gyazo.com/27ef75447ebd68b99f161e217ec8512b

Availability
I'm usually on 6:00-10:30 PM on average unless I'm working or have an event. If I work I get on between 8:00-9:15 and stay on till 10:30 or possibly a bit later. Weekends I can be on most of the day unless I'm working, I work part time so its not a fixed schedule. I'm also homeschooled so I'm pretty flexible in the morning and stuff.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my application <3
I'll see you out there on the servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.