Denied [TTT Staff] OfficerBuddycat (STEAM_0:0:127003056)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerBuddycat

TTT Staff Application
OfficerBuddycat
STEAM_0:0:127003056 | OfficerBuddycat#0983 | UTC-6

Your Application
Hello! I am OfficerBuddycat, usually referred to as "Officer" or "Buddycat". I've logged over 1000 hours on garry's mod, and I've played alot of TTT in that time. I know the TTT rules very well, and I am good at talking to people. Talking to people is the biggest reason I play TTT, the interactions are lots of fun! I have seen many reports for rule breaking on TTT handled, and I believe handling them would be very easy for me. I love solving problems, and making sure things run smoothly. Being a moderator sounds like lots of fun for what I enjoy doing, and I think I will be able to help this server's games run according to the rules provided. I don't get stressed, and I won't lose my temper because of online trash talk. I have a sense of humor, and I think trash talk is essential to making games competitive and fun, as long as it doesn't turn into harrassment. Also, I know people love to be ironic all of the time on this server, and while its fun I think being able to have an "off" switch to take things seriously sometimes is important. I would be a great addition to the mod team, and I think we would have fun playing TTT and solving problems together.​

Relevant Experience
I have never been a mod before, this would be my first time. Even so, I have played alot of garry's mod and TTT to know what I'm doing.​

Availability
I am usually available every day, excluding vacations. I doubt I will play gmod every single day, as I love a few other games. My sleep schedule right now isnt quite normal, as it rotates between being awake in the day vs being awake in the night and a little of each. This coming school year is my last year of Highschool, and it will be completed online, so I will most likely revert to a normal sleep schedule and I can safely say I will be available to mod for a heathly amount more than the required 10 hours a week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.