Accepted [TTT Staff] Penguina (STEAM_0:1:106666667)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguina

Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Penguina
STEAM_0:1:106666667 | *sigh*#1072 | UTC-8

Your Application
Mabuhay!

Penguina here!
After giving some thought, I decided I wanted to contribute to this community by being part of the staff.
What made me apply as mod is that I, really do, enjoy being with the people/players of this community and this is what I would want to prolong. I've been playing TTT for most of my time in GMOD and I am aware of the rules given and how it is applied.

> How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?
- As long as I am done with my rl priorities/ when there are people that are playing on the server, I will have the time to staff. Staffing is a huge responsibility, so as long as there's a server, there's a responsibility I have to commit. My personal life is balanced with playing, so I don't think there's any effect.

> Do you know our game mode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?
- Given most of my time on TTT and as a former mod, I do know the rules well enough.

> How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of role?
- I was a mod before so I know the pressure behind staffing. I do interact with a lot of people so this won't be a problem.

> How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?
- I am known for being part of the bird clan. (kidding aside)
- I do have a positive reputation, no bans since I played, probably just some slays, which were minor, so I don't think this would be a problem when I apply.​

Relevant Experience
I've been a Mod for MIA community and just a Trainee on TGN community before the server died.​

Availability
On my timezone,
MWF - at nighttime (6pm-12mn), or until the server dies.
T-Th-S - Any time in the day except afternoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.