Accepted [TTT Staff] Raykeno (STEAM_0:0:39526070)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raykeno

Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Raykeno
STEAM_0:0:39526070 | Raykeno#1478 | UTC+2

Your Application
Well here's my application, I'm Raykeno (Rayneko for some really old acquaintances or Wawa).

I'm 18 years old and living in France.
I've been playing crescent for some time now so I decided to try joining for staff to help the server.
I've all the requirements to apply to the staff team.

So here's my answer to the questions asked in the tips.
  • How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?
Seeing how's my year in studying is I think I can handle being staff for some years, I still don't have something like a job that will take all my time, so I can be active on the server, I can see myself dedicate a good amount of time on the server as staff.

• Do you know our gamemode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?
I've played and tryharded TTT for years, so I know the gamemode, for the rules I've read them and familiarize with them, I can't answer all of them but most of the important ones, yes.

• How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of a role?
I don't have problems handling pressures, It already happened to me to have stressful situations and learned from them, I'm sure that being staff will put me in those situations but I don't see myself crack from them.
I can handle social interactions but I won't say I'm a master to them, I can handle meeting and answering to players if needed.

• What skills do you bring to the table that can make you into a solid candidate? What can you do to help us make Crescent better?
Well like some other people, I've dedicated to play gmod for years now and I could be helpful on some ways on another with my experience, most of the time in gmod was playing but I already tried some coding to do basic stuff (HUD and bug fixes) so I have some knowledge of it but I can't master it like some people I've seen.
Well with my years I've seem many TTT servers (french and english ones, Mostly french ones), and I come from one of those french servers and was staff on there. So I have knowledge on the administration tools for TTT (like the damagelog and Evolve (yes this old admin system :oo: ) ).
About my role as Minigames Manager, this is where I mostly learned some lua and server side stuff for gmod.

• How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?
In this community, I don't think I'm hated or loved, I'm just a regular player, I don't have problems with rules or players, I never got severe punishments or problems with my old TTT community, but I was known some years ago to be a kinda of a kiddo sometimes but those times have changed since so I don't think my past life would impact with something on Crescent or the future.​

Relevant Experience
About this here's some of my past experiences :
- Former TTT Administrator for a few months.
- Former Minigames Manager (~ a year).
(The 2 roles was for the same community).​

Availability
Since I'm studying for uni, I've got time all nights for EU :
-For school days, I will have time to play from 6 PM to 10 PM.
-In weekends I'm here at morning hours sometimes but always there for afternoons and nights.

Even if i'm in the EU, I can still go to NA to moderate if needed but I would mostly focus on EU when it's active.​

Status
Not open for further replies.