Accepted [TTT Staff] rcarney (STEAM_0:1:51906511)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rcarney

TTT Staff Application
rcarney
STEAM_0:1:51906511 | Carney#4416 | UTC+1

Your Application
Hello,

To start off I'm just going to put you to sleep with all about me so hopefully;), you wake up and just accept me :))) my name is Ryan, I'm in my early 20s from the north of England! Sorry If any gramma isn't perfect or spelling very much dyslexic, But! I don't like that get in the way of me trying at least, It never stopped me from doing what I wanted! So as of right now, I work for British Aerospace as a development lead, Just work on old military software fixing it up and maintaining it, but every now and again we get projects, So if we are talking about skills I have very good people skills and management in general as I already handle 10-15 people on the daily, but I'm a very chill person, a good mix of serious and fun, I use the same approach from work to when I used to run my own server, Happy staff work better, Better staff improve customer relations, which gives you more player base and a better server.

I used a run a server call Traitor's Paradise, it was successful for around a year and then I had to call it quits with uni and lack of time, after that, I was a community manager on "TTT FUN" which was at one point the biggest TTT server in Garry's Mod during 2015-2016, this was my height of Garrys Mod and where I got most of my 5000 hours haha, from all this I learned ALOT, in this time it wasn't really much watching after players for RDM ect, as it was past that point I was focusing on but it was more watching after mod and admins if there were any complaints, but I would still handle basic stuff from time to time.

Feel like I should be select as I am a very confident person in positions like this and have a huge amount of experience dealing with people and teams, my people skills are second to non, I'll make sure I treat this server like it is my own, I want to see this sever go far as I haven't seen a good TTT server in a good few years and I was scared my favorite game of all time would die.

Thank you for reading this now wake up:)!​

Relevant Experience
I wrote quite a lot about the experience in the app, so I feel like that could probably go here?
sorry if you needed more I suck and writing essay's

" I used a run a server call Traitor's Paradise, it was successful for around a year and then I had to call it quits with uni and lack of time, after that, I was a community manager on "TTT FUN" which was at one point the biggest TTT server in Garry's Mod during 2015-2016, this was my height of Garrys Mod and where I got most of my 5000 hours haha, from all this I learned ALOT, in this time it wasn't really much watching after players for RDM ect, as it was past that point I was focusing on but it was more watching after mod and admins if there were any complaints, but I would still handle basic stuff from time to time. "​

Availability
At the moment till around Christmas, I'm available all day and night UK time currently playing 10 hours a day nearly, and then after that every day after 6 PM

I start EU most the time.​

Reactions: tups
Status
Not open for further replies.