Accepted [TTT Staff] Rem (STEAM_0:1:47927811)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rem

Admin
Crescent Infinity
TTT Staff Application
Rem
STEAM_0:1:47927811 | Rem#1229 | UTC-7

Your Application
Hello Crescent TTT,

I go by Rem on the server and am looking to fill a staff position. I hope you will read my application and consider me.
  • How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?
Currently I work full time, however this does not stop me from playing a few hours each day so committing to staffing would not be difficult especially when other staff members are not online. I plan to be starting grad school full time in fall, but I would still be active during this time.

• Do you know our game mode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?
I have been playing since October and believe I have gotten a decent enough grasp on all the rules to answer any new or existing players questions including map specific ones.
  • How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of a role?
I have worked quite a bit in customer service and handle social situations properly when interacting in a professional sense. This includes when players are not always happy. During these times I find it is important to be calm and rationale to make situations as streamlined as possible.
  • What skills do you bring to the table that can make you into a solid candidate? What can you do to help us make Crescent better?
I have a scientific background so when provided with evidence I can make the right decision almost every time. With regards to making crescent better, I can fill the weird time gaps when other staff members are busy and I love to interact with new players.
  • How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?
To be completely honest my reputation is mixed I would say in regard to who likes me and who does not. If I were to assume a staff role I would hope to get along with everyone and be more neutral on matters. I am a firm supporter of birds and Goose @Goose/ Pigeon @Pigeon can vouch. My discipline history revolves around a temp ban in order to get legendaries which seemed to work in my favor. Perhaps these inhibit my chances to become staff, but it doesn't hurt to try :)

Thank you for reading

Rem​

Relevant Experience
None but willing and able to learn​

Availability
Most evenings (NA)​

Status
Not open for further replies.