Accepted [TTT Staff] Sephy (STEAM_0:1:58056168)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
Sephy
STEAM_0:1:58056168 | Sephy#3796 | UTC-6

Your Application
Hello, this is Sephy.

I'm here today to staff for this server. I've given some thought for a while now if I wanted to staff again and decided it was time to do it. TTT was my first ever game mode I ever played and is still one of my favorites. I played this game well enough to know what is right and wrong and have a good understanding of the rules on this server. I have experience being a mod which is why I believe I can be a great fit in the staff team.
  • How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will, your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?
    I have lots of free time after I get out of work. I mostly play Gmod during those times and still enjoying what I do there. I don't think my work life will have any affect me on gmod unless I decide to work longer.

• Do you know our game mode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?
    I've played this game mode for 6 years now and 99% sure I know the rules.

• How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of role?
    Given the fact that I was mod before I'm sure I can handle being one and I work with customers every day so I believe I'm up for the task.

• How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?
    I'm pretty sure I'm positive most of the time. I don't believe I'm toxic. I've only been joking around trying to have the best time of my life and only been slain only from dumb things I do which shouldn't be a problem with my application.

Relevant Experience
I have been a mod for Serious Gmod (SGM) 4 times now. 2 times for TTT and 2 times for Deathrun.​

Availability
Monday through Thursday I get home at like about 5 pm and try to go sleep at 11 pm. Friday and Saturday is the same except I sleep till the server goes dead.​

Status
Not open for further replies.