Accepted [TTT Staff] TheRealPlushie (STEAM_0:0:69404412)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealPlushie

Lurker
Crescent Plus
TTT Staff Application
TheRealPlushie
STEAM_0:0:69404412 | Plushie#9881 | UTC-7

Your Application
Hi!
I am Plushie! I am a 25 year old that lives in the United States. You may have recently seen me around, as I have been playing Crescent for the past few months. I played a lot of TTT in college and forgot how fun the game was; especially the social aspect that comes along with playing. I would like to become moderator to help keep Crescent the fun and safe community that I have come to know and enjoy. I have experience handling RDM reports, and dealing with serious situations of hate. I would like to help keep the server peaceful and fun!​

Relevant Experience
I played Toy Room TTT and was a moderator for a year before the server shut down. From this moderator experience, I do know the ins and outs of how to deal with RDM reports/look at damage logs/watch death scenes. I am also a very unbiased person, so even if my friend RDMs, I will look at the facts and not just side with them.​

Availability
I work a 8 to 4 (Mountain time) but will be able to hop on whenever needed after working hours in the evenings. I am also free all day during the weekends. :) I do work from home, so if there is an emergency I can always hop on the server and help out.​

Reactions: Yu_no_hu
Status
Not open for further replies.