Pending [TTT Staff] Thresh (STEAM_1:1:68282992)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Thresh

Crescent Lite
TTT Staff Application
Thresh
STEAM_1:1:68282992 | Thresh#3971 | UTC+8

Your Application
Awwww shit here we go again, It's me ya boy Thresh a.k.a Sweet Baby Ray Founder of the Sauce here to reprise my role of T-mod from V1

How much time can you dedicate to your staffing duties? Can you commit yourself to staffing in the long run? For weeks? Months? Maybe even years? Will your personal life (school/work/etc) make it difficult for you to maintain this?

I could easily put 3-4 hours+ per day for staffing/playing the server. I can commit myself to staffing for as long as i'm enjoying myself on the servers and the people around me which right now is pretty high on the enjoyment scale.
Whats a personal life? Yikers.

Do you know our gamemode and rules well enough? If you were to be asked some questions right now about the rules, could you answer them all?

I know the gamemode and the rules fairly well considering i break some of them on occasion :^). If i were to answer questions on the spot it would possibly take me a skim of the rulebook for me to get the rule answered to an exact.

How well do you handle pressure? How well do you handle social interactions? Staffing means being constantly in touch with other players, for better or for worse. Can you handle this kind of a role?

Pressure is never an issue for me neither are the social interactions i've developed a thick enough skin to handle anything thrown my way over the years

What skills do you bring to the table that can make you into a solid candidate? What can you do to help us make Crescent better?

I always am on the lookout to make sure everyones having as much fun as they can while playing and if they aren't then they will be :) (this is a threat)

How is your reputation in the community? What is your discipline history like? Would either of these things be a problem when you try to apply?

I believe my reputation to be nothing but positive(Anyone who says otherwise is lying and i would like to know who they are so i can "talk to them") :), I am also a repeat offender in the prop throwing game so uh i mean it isn't that bad, right?​

Relevant Experience
-Was a trainee moderator in Crescent V1
-Staffed several G-mod TTT servers over the course of 7 years
-Staffed for a couple of Tf2 and CSGO communities(dark times)​

Availability
Usually available Monday-Sunday unless i'm out with friends or my girlfriend or sleeping my life away
Can probably put in 4+ hours a day permitting the mood for G-mod is always right​