Accepted [TTT Staff] Weiss (STEAM_0:0:41290763)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

1%
TTT Staff Application
Weiss
STEAM_0:0:41290763 | Weiss#2222 | UTC-8

Your Application
Hey, I'm Weiss.

It's been pretty much a year since I resigned from my staff position, and with the new update coming out sooner or later I figured it was a good enough time to try out staffing again.

Since there isn't a distinction in the form yet, this application is for Main aka Modded TTT.

I've been playing Crescent since v1, and have been active since the inception. While TTT was fun in its original form, the rehashing that Crescent did of it made it infinitely more interesting and fun to play, with the customization giving the extra depth to the game mode.

Since I enjoy it a lot, I'd love to be part of the team that improves and hones the server to make it a good experience for everyone. Everyone should be able to have fun and enjoy the content of the server, and have fun with the people of the server without interruption or malicious parties causing trouble.

Hopefully I can make the experience all the much better for everyone.​

Relevant Experience
I've staffed Crescent since the beginning of v2 until about June of 2020.

While I haven't had much experience with any other servers, I am very heavily acquainted with the rules and have a deep understanding of them. Both to skirt the rules and to make sure they're well understood with the players.​

Availability
I work full time and that leads into late night, which unfortunately will cut into my available time. And truthfully I will be playing other games that will cut into my time staffing, but I promise to manage my time and help as needed when I can.

Mondays: 8pm - 2am
Tuesdays: All day
Wednesday: 6pm - 1am
Thursday: 8pm - 2am
Friday: 6pm - 2am
Saturday: 5pm - 2am
Sunday: Usually unavailable because this is my day to do other things for life.​

Reactions: tups
Status
Not open for further replies.