Denied [TTT Staff] Yabuto (STEAM_0:0:84869945)

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoru

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
TTT Staff Application
Yabuto
STEAM_0:0:84869945 | Killua#7077 | UTC-6

Your Application
To start, I'm always fully aware of the rules, I've played Garry's Mod for a long time which helix can attest to. I try to be extremely friendly and try to keep up acting like a regular player while keeping the seriousness of being a staff member, I'm well known and I have no problem explaining rules, situations and the like to new players who may ask questions! I also have extensive knowledge of the basic ruleset (due to my history) as well as I'm extremely open and easy to talk to and always there to listen I believe personally this is useful because it let's players connect with me when I'm needed and makes me easier to talk to, Now I could go on a lot more but I think most of what I would put is pretty much known for those who don't know me I Am Vector/Robotic Wolf/Kota but to go into detail I've shown in my past I've been able to recite various rule sets and make myself extremely easy to talk too, I wanna be staff honestly cause I think I'd be able to help out to make people happy to make people feel like they can look up to me for advice and come to me if they ever have questions.​

Relevant Experience
Staff On SGM
Staff On MIA
Owned Multiple Servers As Well.​

Availability
Monday: 3:30 - 10:00 pm
Tuesday: 3:30 - 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 3:30 - 10:00 pm
Thursday: 3:30 - 10:00 pm
Friday: 3:30 - 10:00 pm
Saturday: 12 Pm - 10 pm
Sunday: 12 Pm - 10 pm​