Accepted [TTT Staff] zeccep (STEAM_0:1:52498936)

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeccep

zeccep
Crescent Infinity
TTT Staff Application
zeccep
STEAM_0:1:52498936 | zeccep#9999 | UTC+2

Your Application
Hey, it's me, zeccep.

I've been in this community since the beginning of v1 and have managed to stay fairly active throughout the past few years, whether it be just generally playing on the server, talking on discord or participating in community events, I've spent a lot of time here. I have considered applying for staff multiple times in the past and now that there seems to be a need for more EU-based mods I figured that it might as well be time for me to give it a shot.

I am very well-versed with the rules and have a lot of experience with everything surrounding the servers mechanics. Although I do not have any experience staffing TTT servers I do consider myself a fast learner and don't think that it should be too difficult to pick up. It is really annoying when I see people come on to just ruin other people's time and I would like to have a chance to deal with those kinds of situations.

I'd say that I get along with mostly everyone in the community, I do understand that I can get a little hostile and annoying at times but it's something that I've been working on improving. I truly think that this community is filled with cool people who I have a lot of respect for and I really want to see it thrive in the long run.

But of course, the most important reason I'm applying is to offset the bird overrule and get some well needed cat representation on the staff team. It's like what, zero to two? Now, while I do respect the bird-kind, we all know that somewhere, deep down within our hearts, this is a change that has to be made.​

Relevant Experience
Around 1-2 months on the DarkerGaming minigames server before it closed down.
No TTT experience.​

Availability
During normal weekdays I'm usually available from around 9 am EST to 5 pm EST, give or take a few hours.
On weekends my availability is flexible (code for whenever I'm not asleep)​

Status
Not open for further replies.