Accepted [TTT] The quest for lost shards.

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zax

Crescent Plus
Affected Services:
TTT​

Title:
The quest for lost shards.​

Description:
So basically, I sent a trade of 1009 shards to tups, [STEAM_0:1:82603599] and also asked for 1000 shards in return. I sent tups the offer, and obviously, tups accepted it, as he was making 9 shards profit. So I waited a couple of minutes before re-opening my inventory again, and when I did, I came to realize that I only had 400 shards. Not 1,400. I asked tups if he received the shards, and he said he did. I started telling everyone, that I had lost my 1000 shards. And better yet, I asked tups to view my inventory through a trade, and he said I still had the 1.4K shards. He told me to try and re-log. So I did, I relogged, and to my surprise, the shards did not return. I asked tups to view my inventory again, and he said this exactly, "Oh what? Its gone?" then I proceeded to joke about it to make a few people laugh, as it was funny to other people of the loss of one mans shards.

(I was also in a discord call with Carney#4416, MemeDaddy6669#8296, NotJacobNic#6270 , Ruki#8060, nebula#8053.)

Reproduction Steps:
Step 1 - I sent Tups [STEAM_0:1:82603599] a trade of 1009 shards for 1000 shards.
Step 2 - Tups accepts, and he receives his 9 shards, but I lose my 1000 shards.
Step 3 - I freak out
Step 4 - I tell carney, and the people im in a discord call with about it, and Carney messages Veri.
Step 5 - I come to the forums and make a bug report

I tried doing a trade like this with carney, with 1 shards for 2 shards, but it worked perfectly fine. I don't know why I lost the 1000 shards after the original trade, I cannot reproduce it, but you guys can try doing the exact numbers to see if it works again.​

Demonstration:
I have no proof of this, my only proof is Tups [STEAM_0:1:82603599], as he is the one I did the trade with, Also trade logs, and all of the discords in the explanation, as I was in a call with all of them during the happening of this event.​

Status
Not open for further replies.