Accepted ttt_amsterville

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostedBlade

Crescent Plus
I enjoy playing on this map as well, but as you mentioned already, it required a decent amount of players for it to be enjoyed to the fullest.

+1 for adding it to the rotation with a player count restriction.

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
I'm not really sure about this one. Amsterville wasn't design for TTT and its sheer size creates a whole lot of issues in the game flow. Even with a lot of players, I just don't know if it's good for the faster pace CTTT encourages.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Infinity
I'm not really sure about this one. Amsterville wasn't design for TTT in mind and its sheer size creates a whole lot of issues in the game flow. Even with a lot of players, I just don't know if it's good for the faster pace CTTT encourages.
True, maybe if we could modify it and close certain sections off? Not sure how hard it would be to add a system like the water level in canyon but something like that could also force people to clump together. (Honestly, the force field like in the Hunger Games would work but that wouldn't be the best solution.)

I think it should only be enabled with 25+ players on if it does get added and if it does create slower paced gameplay it could ulitmately be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.