Denied ttt_dolls_edit

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Lite
Source: https://imgur.com/a/sM6Fj

It's an altered version of dolls featuring an expanded vent system, traitor traps, a ceiling light that can be exploded with C4, and most importantly the bread machine from Crummy Cradle. It also features a new color scheme that is not hard on the eyes.

Also, I don't think this is on the workshop but I can upload it to the workshop if that is needed.

Methelin

Crescent Content Coordinator
Crescent Lite
It looks much worse than OG Dolls and the blowable ceiling light renders the map awful to play on, as you can only see while using your flashlight.

Also, yet another Dolls variation.

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Lite
big yes, replace the current one with this one!

• Dislike
Reactions: Silly

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Lite
It looks much worse than OG Dolls and the blowable ceiling light renders the map awful to play on, as you can only see while using your flashlight.

Also, yet another Dolls variation.

I don't think that the light being destroyed alters the light level throughout the rest of the map, it just opens up yet another area for snipers to look out from. Also, a lot of people don't like the bright white and pink color scheme originally found in Dolls, these more subtle colors let you blend in more and don't hurt the eyes if you play late at night.

Teamgun

:)
Crescent Ultra
I don't know how a bread machine is useless...
dolls is the best map cause of its simplicity and because it works (also i have seen the bread machine used like 3 times on crummy)
and as i said this map is just incredibly ugly and dark

xoxo

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
This map is delay fest.
You have to keep in mind that sometimes, more isn't always the best.
The reason why I'm saying this is because of how the map creator chose to do map layouts where it's winding and long.
Hell, even if you try and explain to people about the secret room, they wouldn't be able to understand about it and spend all rounds trying to find that one specific room.
Secondly, I have played on this map.
I still think it's worse map than the OG dolls because of the aesthetics the map creator chose to use.
The OG dolls and even teensroom are far more pleasing than this map.
Not only that, the lightning is actually okay in some areas, but bad in others.
Thus, I think the lightning complaint is still valid.

Opalium

Stay awesome
I have to agree with the others. While this version does bring a lot new to the table, it's not necessarily a good thing in this case. Dolls is a map that is favored for its simplicity and lack of bells and whistles. Straight-forward gameplay is a good thing sometimes.
Also, as agent mentioned, this map encourages delaying quite a lot. From the complex layout to the way the traps function, rounds take much longer on this one - and not for a good reason in my opinion.

This map won't be added. Still, thanks for suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.