Other Two very well thought through traits

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
Mind control -
Activation increases your targets recoil by 20-25% but decreases your damage by 20-25%.

Shrink ray -
Activation decreases the size of bullets of your target, reducing incoming damage by a certain % but increases your recoil and slows you down by a certain %.

Berry cool.

These are just groundwork for more ideas to stem from so feel free to suggest modifications or feedback.

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
I just realized the second trait is like a reverse amplifying. Maybe it works?

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Plus
Why waste shrink ray on bullets when you could have a shrink ray that makes the user 50% smol, making them move 50% slower but have half the hitbox. Become the murder menace.

That said, neither of these in their current state sound particularly interesting to use. Mind control seems like a misnomer for the effect. And frankly, with the second trait, calling it Nerf Gun would be significantly more funny.

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
Why waste shrink ray on bullets when you could have a shrink ray that makes the user 50% smol, making them move 50% slower but have half the hitbox. Become the murder menace.

That said, neither of these in their current state sound particularly interesting to use. Mind control seems like a misnomer for the effect. And frankly, with the second trait, calling it Nerf Gun would be significantly more funny.
I had thought about something regarding hitboxes but they are such a sensitive area (and I know Opal loves working on them) that I decided to take it another direction.

Well, I did say they are just groundwork for a possible trait to make out from. I'm not that good with names okay im a french bread.

• Love
Reactions: Siddo

TheDrunkenMagi

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Nah, 50% smaller smoler, same speed, 50% weaker. Gremlin time

• Wow
Reactions: Siddo