Other Two very well thought through traits

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
Mind control -
Activation increases your targets recoil by 20-25% but decreases your damage by 20-25%.

Shrink ray -
Activation decreases the size of bullets of your target, reducing incoming damage by a certain % but increases your recoil and slows you down by a certain %.

Berry cool.

These are just groundwork for more ideas to stem from so feel free to suggest modifications or feedback.

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
I just realized the second trait is like a reverse amplifying. Maybe it works?

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
Why waste shrink ray on bullets when you could have a shrink ray that makes the user 50% smol, making them move 50% slower but have half the hitbox. Become the murder menace.

That said, neither of these in their current state sound particularly interesting to use. Mind control seems like a misnomer for the effect. And frankly, with the second trait, calling it Nerf Gun would be significantly more funny.

baguette

just a french bread
Crescent Plus
Why waste shrink ray on bullets when you could have a shrink ray that makes the user 50% smol, making them move 50% slower but have half the hitbox. Become the murder menace.

That said, neither of these in their current state sound particularly interesting to use. Mind control seems like a misnomer for the effect. And frankly, with the second trait, calling it Nerf Gun would be significantly more funny.

I had thought about something regarding hitboxes but they are such a sensitive area (and I know Opal loves working on them) that I decided to take it another direction.

Well, I did say they are just groundwork for a possible trait to make out from. I'm not that good with names okay im a french bread.

• Love
Reactions: Siddo

TheDrunkenMagi

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus

Nah, 50% smaller smoler, same speed, 50% weaker. Gremlin time

• Wow
Reactions: Siddo