Denied Update Rooftops

• CrescentCraft Returns!

It's time for another CrescentCraft playthrough! We are hosting a modded v1.12.2 playthrough for the community, starting this weekend. Everyone is welcome to join!
    For more information, please visit the CrescentCraft channel in our Discord server.

See you there! 💛

Welcome to Project Crescent
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I'm pretty sure we aren't using the new rooftops due to performance issues. It sucks especially because the new version is significantly better. Opalium @Opalium can comment on this more though but unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing it anytime soon. :(

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
Rooftops 2016, while being a great map, is poorly optimized to a whole new level. It ended up lagging both the players AND the server when we last tested it back in v1.
However, given our new infrastructure in new Crescent... maybe it's worth another try - though I won't get my hopes up just yet.

sneezing panda

Rooftops 2016, while being a great map, is poorly optimized to a whole new level. It ended up lagging both the players AND the server when we last tested it back in v1.
However, given our new infrastructure in new Crescent... maybe it's worth another try - though I won't get my hopes up just yet.

Anecdotal but.. I've never had it lag more than any of our other maps.

Reactions: Torbjörn
Status
Not open for further replies.