Denied View who is looking at a certain thread.

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zax

Crescent Plus
Now, I know I just made a TTT suggestion, but this one just came to mind, as I've seen it on other forums.

Basically, you should make it so the people who are currently viewing a thread show up at the bottom of any thread.
Ill share an example.

Example.png

This would be a great feature for the forums!
Thank you for viewing.

Feel free to share your opinions. :)

Reactions: MisterWhy

Zyp

Veteran Member
why? like whats the point of this? I dont see any positives to this, and a few negatives.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zax

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Plus
I've seen this on a lot of other forums I use or have used. Both actual names and just the number of people viewing the thread.
I don't really know what benefit there is to having that feature, could you explain for the idiots among us?

Zax

Crescent Plus
I've seen this on a lot of other forums I use or have used. Both actual names and just the number of people viewing the thread.
I don't really know what benefit there is to having that feature, could you explain for the idiots among us?
Mostly, I want this because I genuinely just like seeing who is viewing my threads, it makes me more confident in the well being of the thread itself. Like, There is no benefit, but it would be very nice to see what people are interested in at the time.

Reactions: MisterWhy

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Plus
i dont mind as long as there is feature to disable it

Torbjörn

Making a chicken out of a feather!
Crescent Plus
I could see this being a neat feature. Not sure if it would be worth taking development time away from other areas though. If it were as simple as changing a setting in Xenforo then I'd be all for it.

Opalium

Stay awesome
Crescent Infinity
I don't know about that one. It requires adding at least one or two more database queries to thread views, and for no real benefit other than a "good feeling". Doesn't seem like a worthy trade-off.

Reactions: MisterWhy and Zyp
Status
Not open for further replies.