Accepted WepMod Remover Rework

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxo

Veteran Member
Crescent Plus
Currently, the WepMod Remover is underwhelming in terms of what it does. That's why I want to see this been reworked.

There's two options I can see atm on how we can make this more viable/rewarding to craft.
  1. Make it have an incremental chance to (or always) return the weapon mod to you instead of automatically destroying it.
  2. Lower the cost required to crate a WepMod Remover, and make it a static chance to recover the WepMod.
The WepMod Remover becomes more unrewarding the higher tiers you created cause it just only destroys them.
In the end, by using the WepMod Remover, you just basically destroy 6 Wep. mods, which isn't always easy to come especially for Tier 2 and Tier 3 mods.

Reactions: zeccep

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
+1

I'm leaning toward 1, personally.
You're already paying 3 mods (to craft the remover) to remove the mod from your item. You should at least get the removed one back.

Siddo

IQ below 0
Crescent Infinity
Accepted as of today's patch;
WepMods
We hear you. You wanted this - you got this.
  • WepMod can now be removed from a weapon without the use of a WepMod remover. Removing a WepMod this way will destroy the WepMod.
  • Using WepMod Removers will now remove a WepMod from a weapon without destroying it, allowing you to use it again.
  • Add the Cosmetic WepMod Remover, which can remove cosmetic WepMod from a weapon (e.g. Sights).
  • WepMod Remover I can no longer remove cosmetic WepMods.

Status
Not open for further replies.