what has happened...

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
hello i feel like this is an unfair and unjust punishment, my rating privelages were revoked out of no where with no warning or notice. I enjoyed rating posts and now that this was taken away I feel no use for going on the forums

freesilly

Silly

Veteran Member
Crescent Lite
I feel like it probably has to do with the fact that you have nothing important to add to the conversation and have been witch-hunting several members by disliking all of their content.
I just react to the recent posts i see when i log on forums and u got no room to speak u have specifically searched for my posts to spam negative ratings

ryan

why the fuck r u guys removing his perms to react to posts a month after he last rated to a post negatively? Also if it was for rating spam, then why the fuck are others not being punished?

Zyp

Veteran Member
I feel like it probably has to do with the fact that you have nothing important to add to the conversation and have been witch-hunting several members by disliking all of their content.
Very hypocritical Mr. Mod man.

• Funny
Reactions: Torbjörn

Zyp

Veteran Member
I just have scanned through most of the threads and Silly just posts things that don't add to the conversation but w/e.
Bruh you legit admitted to doing the exact samething. Really big brain

Opalium

Stay awesome
If all you're doing is rating things at random without any context or reason to it, you are not using the reactions system for the purpose it was intended to be used and just make a nuisance. Rule #7 in our community rules disallows spam - and reactions spam is exactly what you're doing. Hence the removal. I'll reevaluate it later on.

why the fuck r u guys removing his perms to react to posts a month after he last rated to a post negatively? Also if it was for rating spam, then why the fuck are others not being punished?
That's because I had to manually clear all the dozens of random dislikes he made since last month. He went on a spree just yesterday.
As for others: if you fire at someone, don't be surprised when they fire back.

UncleBee

Hardcore Member
Crescent Lite
silly is just being silly, like the word silly, silly is silly and silly will never escape from being a silly, because silly will be a silly till the end of silly's life, so let him be silly this silly silly

Reactions: Sephy