Denied X-Mas Boss Round

Welcome to the best TTT community on Earth
It's so awesome to see you. Sign up and join the party!
Join Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Rose

The Crimson Queen
Crescent Lite
So here's my suggestion:

Boss round: Bad Santa

Description: All the terrorists got coal on their Christmas on CTTT and they want revenge on Santa. Seeing what they're doing, Santa decided that if they want their gifts, they have to fight him in a form of Snowball Fight!

How to Play: Players will be teaming up against a player controlled Santa Claus which has 5k-10k HP (Depending on the player size). all the players have unlimited snowballs that deals 25 dmg per snowball.

Upon defeating santa, top 5 players will get 2-3 crates/a holiday themed weapon or a throwable snowball.

If santa wins, the players don't get items. The player who controls santa will either get an item depending on how much health he has. If he has a high health(Above 60%) he will get a holiday themed weapon, if his health falls between 35-59% he will get a snowball, and if his health falls below 35%, he will get 3-5 crates.

how to start the round: A floating cookie will spawn on a round, whoever gets it will trigger the boss round on the next round and will be the boss.

Reactions: Lego

Carned

✘o ✘o
Crescent Lite
Personally I dont care for boss rounds so I'd rather they be just left for halloween.

Jabami

Head of Mishima Dojo
Crescent Infinity
I agree with Carned. Halloween was too recent and having a boss round again wouldn't make it feel different. Knowing Opal too, he likes to have unqiue things and probably already has a great idea.

D3F4ULT

Crescent Lite
Good Idea for sure, but this isn't really necessary like peepo and carned said also, its to early for another holiday based event especially with being down a couple of devs, Opal and Veri are still working on current updates for our current content doing this would also add more pressure on their side, meaning this probably wouldn't be done atleast towards the end of the Month. Good Idea though

Sephy

Crescent Lite
Maybe some special Christmas Fun Rounds?
something like snowball fight or something?

Frosty the snowman boss right? [Frozen]Olaf boss fight? 🤷

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.